How to deal with it? All information in the 31st edition
NUITS DES ETOILES – From August 6 to 8, 2021, astronomers and enthusiasts will be able to enjoy the 31st edition of the Nuit des Etoiles. On the program: stars, planets, galaxy… all the info.
[Mis à jour le 7 août 2021 à 16h04] The eyes are full of stars. Friday August 6 31e The Night of the Stars edition has started, until Sunday. This event was particularly awaited by enthusiasts of astronomy. But you don’t need to know your fingertips to notice beautiful things! Hundreds of events will take place around the observation of the space box. The shooting stars of Perseus will offer a breathtaking view of the sky on this occasion. “This year, we are lucky to have a new moon (…) at the beginning of August. , And Venus at the beginning of the line ”, president of the French Astronomical Society Vaste Olivier Los Vernas at Europe 1. He can observe the stars, the planets but the Milky Way, adds the expert.
Each year the AFA welcomes everyone free of charge to places where they can see the sky and the stars, that is to say far from the lights. In your glasses!
- Next Paris, TO To forget, The Air and Space Museum Allows you to see the stars through telescopes or astronomical mirrors and to participate in predictions and animations. August 7 from 6 p.m. to 1:30 p.m..
- On top of that Royce Peninsula TO Serjo, In Morbihan In Brittany, The Royce Astronomy Club Suzinio Beach offers free sky observation from the tourist area of the parking lot, with stars, Jupiter and its 4 main satellites Saturn participating in a guided walk with its rings. Telescopes are available. August 7 from 9:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m..
- Close Leon TO Walks-n-Wellin, The term (Lyon Ampère Astronomical Club) The reflective evening of the radio is guided by the association’s amateur astronomers, with telescopes and mirrors, in the François Mitrant park, with free and open access. August 7 from 8 p.m. to 11.59 p.m..
- TO Ste, Association Sétoise d’Astronomie dans le pays de Thau The Pierce Blancs Parking Lot offers an evening star gazing at Mont Saint-Clare. August 7 from 9:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.. For more information 06 42 71 22 81 or by mail: [email protected]
- Not far away Marseilles, On the municipal land of Pow Redon Roquefort-la-Badoule “Whispered readings” are provided when looking at the sky. August 7 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.. Find out more.
- View a full map of all events and tracking sites during Star Night 2021
The News des Etoile took place over 3 days, Friday 6, Saturday 7 and 8 August 2021. Since 1991, the Night of the stars has been organized in France, And by associations in many European countries, in particularFrench Astronomical Society. It is the famous astronomers or scientists Hubert Reeves or Alain Ciro, with France 2, who launched the show. Further information on the official website of the Société Française d’Astronomie.
A moment to live in this moment School holidays! The Night of the Shooting Stars had a unique title. But it has become plural: “Les nuets des Etoile”, the event was extended from the 2000 edition to 3 consecutive nights of observation. Observation in France, which allows to see the planets Jupiter, Mars and Saturn. Percussion meteor shower. These stars come from the constellation of Perseus. They are found under the W-shaped constellation of Cassiopeia.
To improve your chances of seeing the stars, it is best to stay away from sources of light pollution such as street lighting. The stars are visible from 10 p.m. If the horizon is clear to the northwest at sunset, you won’t go wanting. Even more if you have a telescope or binoculars.
Every year the earth goes through pericides. It is a cluster of meteorites from ancient planets: Swift Dutt. Their mass ranges from a thorny head… to a pea! By interacting with the earth’s atmosphere, these small rocks offer a marvelous landscape: shooting stars. Perseid Shooting Star Rain will take place from Wednesday evening August 12 to Thursday August 13, 2020.
the Rain of falling stars with percussion Held this year, Thursday evening from August 12 to Friday August 13, 2021. On this exceptional night, at sunset, a hundred shooting stars are visible after 10 p.m. If this is the peak of activity, the stars can be seen in the sky during the period from Wednesday July 14 to Tuesday August 24, 2021.